LastMinute

LastMinute
vacaciones de último minuto

viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

all grey everything


 I´ve always said that one of my favorite colors is grey. In fact, you have seen lots of looks where grey plays the main role, such as this outfit, this one and this one too. A couple of days ago, I went deco shopping and I wore a very comfy look, with my Isabel Marant booties, one of the best purchases I´ve ever made (I would by other pair in another color), this Ramonas funny sweater (you know I love these type of garments). Is grey one of your fav colors?
Today I am coming home from Barcelona and I really want to share with you all the new projects that are on the way, like a special shooting for Loewe, or the official laucnhing day of my book. But, know it´s time to enjoy Halloween!  and you already can find a new model of my fourth Shoe line collection Lovely Pepa x Krack at their website, do you wanna discover which one is it? Click here. Thanks for all your comments.

AMAZON