Perfumes para nosotras

Perfumes para nosotras
Un olor distinto para cada momento

martes, 24 de diciembre de 2013

favorite Christmas jewelry by Tous

Today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow Christmas Day, one of the most special days of the year. I love to being my family these days and this year I am really looking forward to it, as I have spent nearly half of the year traveling around the world, working and enjoying all the wonderful oportunnities I have had this year. At home, we celebrate the Three Wise Men Day, but this time I won't be at home, so Christmas will be more special. So these days I will be sharing with you nice and special posts.
Today, I want to share with you some desgins of my one of favorites jewelry brands: Tous. Since I was little, there has been a small bag with its well-known bear. It is a nice idea to give as a gift on Christmas and on January 6th. Which one's your favorite?
I hope you have a very nice Christmas Eve and enjoy your shopping. Do you know what you will find tomorrow underneath the Christmas tree? I am as excited as I was when I was a girl.