Perfumes para nosotras

Perfumes para nosotras
Un olor distinto para cada momento

lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014

'Betty-Lou Manizer AKA The Bronzing Bandit'

I said before that I was originally unsure whether the colour would compliment my skin tone, well earlier this year I discovered the sister product to this called 'Betty-Lou Manizer AKA The Bronzing Bandit' which is designed for darker skin tones. From my experience and by reading other people's reviews I would say that Mary-Lou Manizer is fine for the following skin tones (given in foodie terms); from fair skin i.e. peaches and cream to medium skin i.e. olive, caramel and light Brown sugar. Milk and dark chocolate would be better suited to Betty-Lou.
 
Moving away from the face for a moment I have tried this powder as a body duster and it makes a very nice shimmer especially if showing a bit of shoulder/shoulder blade. If you're worried about overdoing it and looking like an Oscar statue then it can be mixed with a plain moisturizer (haven't tried it with oil) for a more subtle and evenly spread shimmer. Though if you're going somewhere dimly lit like clubbing or dinner by candlelight it probably won't matter as much; hey you could use as much as you want and at least any companions you have won't lose you.