Perfumes para nosotras

Perfumes para nosotras
Un olor distinto para cada momento

lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation SPF15 Reviews

I hardly ever wear make up - just for special occasions and important work meetings. So as you can imagine foundation isn't/wasn't very important to me. Before I bought this foundation I had a very old powder foundation that I had kept for years. But just recently I thought I should look into getting something which would give me a better coverage and which would feel nicer on my skin. I went into a department store and spoke to someone on the Lancôme desk about foundations. The staff were very friendly and not at all pushy (and not orange either, always a good sign!). They looked at my skin and recommended this foundation.

Now like I said I hardly ever wear make up but since buying this foundation I use it a lot more. It's so light it doesn't really feel like its on my skin. With my old foundation it felt really heavy on my skin, but I feel my skin can breathe with this one. It's in a glass bottle and has a pump. A teeny tiny bit goes a really long way which is great because it costs around £25. It is honestly worth it though. Now when I have a spot or blemish I can cover it really well and I get a really even skin tone. The staff helped choose a colour for me and it is really a perfect match. The fact it has a SPF 15 is a real bonus because I wouldn't really want to wear sun cream and foundation.
This foundation also doesn't have a heavy cosmetic smell which has always put me off getting a liquid foundation.
Overall I think it is a great product. Yes it is a bit pricey but its going to last me a while because a little goes a long way.